To provide a broad range of high quality care services to the elderly and medically compromised in a comfortable and safe environment.
The Board of Directors and staff are committed to perpetuating, improving, and adapting our services in response to the changing needs of our community in a compassionate and financially responsible manner.
All staff are encouraged to pursue excellence in the delivery of care to those we serve.
Providing a broadening continuum of care either directly or in concert with others reflective of community needs.
FIELDHOME is a vibrant center for health care and community services located on the border of Cortlandt Manor and Yorktown. Our beautiful 100+ acre campus serves the needs of our community from birth through the senior years with exceptional programs including: Inter-Generational Child Care, Short-term Rehabilitation, Adult Day Care, Long-term Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Respite Care and Hospice.
- Established in 1879
- A Not-for-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
- A major area employer with nearly 325 staff members
- 50-bed All-Private Rooms Rehabilitation Unit
- 75-bed Long-Term Skilled Nursing Facility
- Adult Day Care Program -- NEW in 2014!
The Seabury at FIELDHOME
- A Licensed Assisted Living Residence constructed in 2003
- An 80-bed Community including an Assisted Living Residence and a Memory Support Residence for those with mild to moderate dementia.
- Provides upscale accommodations and high quality care
- Affordable housing; 10 Assisted Living Unit Beds dedicated to SSI/Medicaid recipients
- Social model secured Memory Support Unit offering the latest in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
The Early Learning Center at FIELDHOME
- A Registered and Licensed Program for 30 children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Operates Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Runs on a corporate calendar and is open on snow days
- Includes breakfast, lunch and three snacks a day
- Partners with Fieldhome and Seabury residents in unique on-site Inter-generational Program
- Program Director with a BS in Elementary Education and a Masters in TESOL and a career of 25+ years in early childhood teaching and programs.