Our Mission: To provide the loving care we would want for ourselves at any age.
FIELDHOME is a vibrant center for health care and community services located on the border of Cortlandt Manor and Yorktown. Our beautiful 100+ acre campus serves the needs of our community from birth through the senior years with exceptional programs including: Inter-Generational Child Care, Short-term Rehabilitation, Long-term Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Respite Care and Hospice.
- Established in 1879
- A Not-for-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
- A major area employer with nearly 400 staff members
- A 50-bed Rehabilitation Unit including a 1,500 sq ft Rehabilitation Treatment Center constructed in 2006
- 150-bed Long-Term Skilled Nursing Facility
The Seabury at FIELDHOME
- A Licensed Assisted Living Residence constructed in 2003
- An 80-bed Community including an Assisted Living Residence and a Memory Support Residence for those with mild to moderate dementia.
- Provides upscale accommodations and high quality care
- Affordable housing; 10 Assisted Living Unit Beds dedicated to SSI/Medicaid recipients
- Social model secured Memory Support Unit offering the latest in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
The Early Learning Center at FIELDHOME
- A Registered and Licensed Program for 30 children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Operates Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Runs on a corporate calendar and is open on snow days
- Includes breakfast, lunch and three snacks a day
- Partners with Fieldhome and Seabury residents in unique on-site Inter-generational Program
- Program Director with Masters in Early Education, Montessori Certification and Teaching Background